Reflection- Jenna Wood


Tuesday Night:

It's really hot here and a lot of bugs, mainly mosquitoes and flies. I've gotten paint in my eyes at least twice, but whatever. I'm always incredibly exhausted, so that's led me to almost passing out on a worksite, although I have been getting enough sleep. The beds here, or cots, are squeaky and not very comfortable, but i guess that's better than sleeping on the floor. Other than those problems, it's all been great! Painting with the others has been fun, we had a lot of laughs together. We all went out for ice-cream after dinner, which was a lot of fun. I spilled a little ice cream on my phone, but cleaned it off quickly. A motorcycle sped by and I screamed, then we all laughed more, especially me and Josie.



Comments

  1. I'm so glad you're on this trip. Drink lots of water. Wear your bug spray & sunscreen. Love you. Nonnie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection- Brooke Moore from WPC

Corpus or Bust! Arrival Update!